Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

ratios for fleet and def

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

ratios for fleet and def Empty
PostSubject: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:01 pm

I have been doing some really thinking about good fleet and def ratios and this is what i came up with.

Fleet
1k lf : 60 crusiers : 40 bs : 20 bc : 20 bomb : 10 dest : 1 rip

Def
800 RL : 400 LL : 200 ion : 1 plasma

I feel that that fleet ratio will let you attack all targets from big fleets to big bunkers to big bunkers and fleet. The def should hopefully keep your planets save even if you are running off all sats and no solar planets like i am working on doing now. Keep in mind these are only ratios no max numbers saying if you was to build a rip or a plasma how much def or fleet you should build to work with that rip or plasma.

Thoughts or ideas let me know.

ps yes i am planing on running with mines of 35/30/30 on 10 planets running only on sats to save room for other things on the planets.
Back to top Go down
Gummi
Recycler
Recycler
Gummi

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 am

The only question I have is compensating for this uni's popularity of Destroyer fleets. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 pm

With speed uni fleeters go with building lots of rips to kill most everything with no losses or they build lots of dest to take on rips.

I have always used dest with my bombers for when taken on bunkers there the best thing due to there high armer and shield and thow in lf and/or bs as folders.
Back to top Go down
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:55 pm

so what does everyone think about this ratio
Back to top Go down
Alpha_9
Destroyer
Destroyer
Alpha_9

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:17 am

it's good. i wish it was posted when i joined would have done a lot of good then for me. but no now......so how big is your fleet Linkanred?
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 am

I don't know about fleet ratio, but the defense ratio I use is this:

8Rocket Launcher 4Light Laser 2Heavy Laser 1Gauss 2Ion Cannon 1Plasma
Back to top Go down
Alpha_9
Destroyer
Destroyer
Alpha_9

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:31 am

how big is your fleet altin or what ratio to defs do you use?
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 am

I don't have a fleet, like I mentioned in another thread, I will build 112 battleships and plant them. No moon, no fleet.

Defense like the one I posted above 1 plasma and Gauss for every 8 Rocket Launchers, 2 Heavy Lasers and Ion Cannon for every 4 Light Lasers

My current defense

Rocket Launcher 120
Light Laser 60
Heavy Laser 30
Gauss Cannon 15
Ion Cannon 30
Plasma Turret 15
Back to top Go down
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 am

Alpha_9 wrote:
it's good. i wish it was posted when i joined would have done a lot of good then for me. but no now......so how big is your fleet Linkanred?

100k lf
2k bombers
1k cruisers
1k dest

I know this is not even close to my ratio i posted about fleet but i been gone for a month and came up with that ratio in the field but it should let you hit both bunkers and fleets and even fleets behind bunkers for you have a good mix of all type of ships and you have high lf, cruisers, and bs counts to at a folders.
Back to top Go down
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:04 am

altin wrote:
I don't know about fleet ratio, but the defense ratio I use is this:

8Rocket Launcher 4Light Laser 2Heavy Laser 1Gauss 2Ion Cannon 1Plasma

we use the same ratio for def except I dont us gc or hl
Back to top Go down
Alpha_9
Destroyer
Destroyer
Alpha_9

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 pm

[quote="linkanred]
100k lf
2k bombers
1k cruisers
1k dest
[/quote]

do you have any rips?
Back to top Go down
Gummi
Recycler
Recycler
Gummi

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:35 am

dropped the ratio down a little and seems to be working out pretty good on resource management.

running:

10lf 4cr 2bs 1dest .5 bomb/bc

No rips yet..... still saving res for the initial grav.

Cruisers are a prep... The way USD is calling out wars, I don't want to be caught without.. May be only a matter of time that we get called.

Shabaz's fleet is 100-125kLf/5-10kDest/450-500rips.. and he flaunts them lf like their indestructible.

**note** floating 3 fleets with 1000lf (100-300)cruisers 400bs 200dest 100bomb (50-100)bc each. still working on some of the ratios since I went out and pushed bs and dest out in the beginning. May or may not merge them when jump-gates are finished.

Also, what ratio should I be looking at for recs? 10sc to 5 recs to 1lc?
Back to top Go down
linkanred
Cruiser
Cruiser
linkanred

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

rec is all on how your fleet can crush fleets the bigger your fleets your fleet can crush the more rec you need.

LC is all on how much res you need to stock pill for what ever but a good way to look at it you should have enough LC to support about a week of res.

SC the best way to use these is to have enough on each planet to move a little over a days worth of res that way you can move res around fast and easy and as for a moon fleet of SC I like keeping about 2 to 5 times as many SC as i have LC that way i can farm and move res from my stock pill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ratios for fleet and def   ratios for fleet and def I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ratios for fleet and def
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Empire :: Galactic Empire :: How To-
Jump to: