Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO

Go down 
+13
lockdown
yaba
Complexity
blackwolf
Ull
Myst
Scooter
FallenAngel
Lion El Johnson
Heshtje
R2D2
Mad Man
EvO
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO Empty
PostSubject: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

Hello all. After our recent adition in 'random funny pics', myself and Lion el Johnson present to you 'ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO'. If there are topics u need explained realllllly easily in comical form, we are the guys who will put our image aside to do it for you Wink. Enjoy

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO Snapsh10
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:25 am

For those who may have missed this Wink (mainly for new players)

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO Lion_n12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:25 am

Do we teach you???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

battle wrote:
Do we teach you???

We will just use our combined knowledge to make explanatory comics, and if we miss anything over time or don't understand something we will ask before making one Wink
Back to top Go down
Mad Man
Recycler
Recycler
Mad Man

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 am

This is a VERY good idea Very Happy !! well done guys.
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO Moonsh10
Back to top Go down
R2D2
Bomber
Bomber
R2D2

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:41 pm

That's a worrying low amount of combined knowledge! School uniform I see so you are studying. Shall I forward this to Orbitz Lion? - Sure he'll love to discover you are hard at work and not messing about any more?
Back to top Go down
Heshtje
Bomber
Bomber
Heshtje

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

R2D2 wrote:
Shall I forward this to Orbitz Lion? - Sure he'll love to discover you are hard at work and not messing about any more?

Lion, good luck with this one mate.

I have to say that I think the lessons are great...as long as they and OGame aren't interfering with other lessons.
Back to top Go down
https://gempire.rpg-board.net
Lion El Johnson
Friend of Trolls
Friend of Trolls
Lion El Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

only took like ten minutes to take the pics xD EvO did the editing, I'm naff at that Wink Don't worry R2, got some past papers done too, all good Wink Enjoy the lessons guys, we aim to make one every week or two, but as R2 rightly pointed out, there probably won't be many new instalments for a while cos of exams. However, after exams... xD
Back to top Go down
R2D2
Bomber
Bomber
R2D2

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 pm

His knowledge does extend to grovelling at least. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lion El Johnson
Friend of Trolls
Friend of Trolls
Lion El Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Haha love you uncle! Won't make more til after exams Wink
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Colony Ship
Colony Ship

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 pm

This is so useful! Will always remember to fleet save because of you guys Smile

EvO I might just have to do one with you this weekend Wink
Although, I'm not that great at pulling off funny faces like you and Lion are Wink Ah well, I'm sure it'll be fine Smile If you agree, that is Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 am

All you guys are in the same class or something?
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:20 pm

me and lion are best mates and he introduced me to ogame. And fallenangel iis my girlfriend who i introduced to ogame (how i managed tht i dont know!!!). So we all know eachother yeah Smile.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Bomber
Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:24 pm

EvO wrote:
me and lion are best mates and he introduced me to ogame. And fallenangel iis my girlfriend who i introduced to ogame (how i managed tht i dont know!!!). So we all know eachother yeah Smile.

Suspect Im not trusting this... Im starting to get paranoid that there is now a conspiracy....
Back to top Go down
Ull
Heavy Fighter
Heavy Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 am

Myst wrote:
EvO wrote:

Suspect Im not trusting this... Im starting to get paranoid that there is now a conspiracy....

hahaha which part?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ljazzstudios.com
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Today i was accompanied by Fallenangel, so we developed yet another lesson to add to mine and lions collection Smile

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO Untitl10
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm

guys you rock! Razz Razz rendeer
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 pm

guess the basics are here Razz
on with the advanced (ninja, lanx hit stuff Razz )
hahaha
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:02 pm

hahaha, that's great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:04 am

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! I like the moonshot one Smile "insert explosive sound" xD epic Razz
Back to top Go down
EvO
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
EvO

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 pm

just a subject bump. with exams over, myself and lion (and probably fallenangel) are ready to continue with our lessons Wink. just hit is up with a subect and we will do our best. any newbies out there, go to page one and it will become clear what this is about XD
Back to top Go down
Lion El Johnson
Friend of Trolls
Friend of Trolls
Lion El Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Agreed-we need to make more of these xD I guess that's the question of 'What shall we do on Monday?' answered xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

LMAO THIS IS TOO FUNNY lets get one on crashing fleets? or cracking open turtles with ipms n lots of rips n huge fleet boom boom boom..

and fyi so what is ur ogame family tree i feel like all u rl buddies/family make up half our alliance lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO   Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogame lessons: with Lion and EvO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next