Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) Empty
PostSubject: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 am

teach me good fleeters
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 am

What do you mean what is the best way, there's only one way to safety probe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:30 am

then teach me
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:03 am

oh, you mean how to do it.

Here's an example

You sent an attack and let's say it arrives at 08:10:10 at the target location, (remembering the time is crucial, so I suggest you write it on a piece of paper or open a different window). Now if the defender is going to ninja you and he is really good, he will time his fleet to arrive at 08:10:09 or if he's really sloppy (like sherpaluv when he acs defended me once Razz ) many seconds before your fleet, which you will probably notice it. But let's say he is really good and times it 1 second before your fleet attacks or jumps it from another moon.

Now, in order for you to slow your fleet you need first to create an acs on your attack, (you may do this right after you send the attack) and when your attacking fleet shows about 4 minutes before hit, you add a probe on the attacking fleet at 10% speed and wait until the time shows 08:10:30 to click the "SEND FLEET" button (you may slow more seconds or less, it's up to you). So, now your attack will land 20 seconds after your original hit, this will give you plenty of time to send another probe on his planet (separate from you attack) where you can make it to arrive at 08:10:15, see the report really quick and if you see a ninja fleet you should have plenty time to recall.

Practice this on an inactive first to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Felixx
Deathstar
Deathstar
Felixx

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 am

Yes indeed
but you don't have to write down the attack time, while you are sending the ACS probe you can see the attack time by clicking on the bar under the resource counters (Own mission-friendly mission-hostile mission)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 am

well put scooter ... brief and complete ... just like that xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 pm

i was slowing down at the 6 min mark a hole 60sec (slow computer) and i nerly lost my hole fleet one day but i safety probed and saw 2k battle crusers.... lol! lol! lol!
thanks man i understand now...
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 pm

there are also double slow and triple slow(as safira used to do)

if i am getting attacked by a very good player and I know he is going to safety probe, i will make my ninja arrive 10 seconds after the attack,
so the attacker sometimes have to slow his fleet down, 2 or 3 times with ACS with a probe.
same concept, but you do it 3 times
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 pm

blackwolf wrote:

if i am getting attacked by a very good player and I know he is going to safety probe, i will make my ninja arrive 10 seconds after the attack,
so the attacker sometimes have to slow his fleet down, 2 or 3 times with ACS with a probe.
That's quite risky, you never know what the attacker is going to do, sometimes they even forget about the attack and do something else. Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ull
Heavy Fighter
Heavy Fighter

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:51 am

blackwolf wrote:

Are you saying you can slow down your fleet AFTER you send it? or am I reading that wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ljazzstudios.com
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 am

landon1013 wrote:

Are you saying you can slow down your fleet AFTER you send it? or am I reading that wrong?
Yes, that's what I explained on my post above.

If you don't want your fleet to turn into ashes, you must slow your fleet everytime you attack.
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 am

if you know the concept of a ninja, especially when the defender has a moon, then you surely want to slow your fleet!
fleet can be slowed by 30% maximum!
and yes a 15 seconds slow might allow you to spy again, check the report, and recall if there is an ACS defend!
now if i am attacking a planet which has no moon, and i have lanx on it, then slowing my fleet is unecessary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

every HOF I have posted on the ogame forum has a slow probe along ... can't really risk to lose my fleet ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:12 am

blackwolf wrote:
if you know the concept of a ninja, especially when the defender has a moon, then you surely want to slow your fleet!
fleet can be slowed by 30% maximum!
and yes a 15 seconds slow might allow you to spy again, check the report, and recall if there is an ACS defend!
now if i am attacking a planet which has no moon, and i have lanx on it, then slowing my fleet is unecessary

not allays but if you are hitting a very smart fleeter they will know how to hide there fleet say there fs got back to that plaint then they deploy it to one of there planets then recall it to get there 1sec b4 your fleet and you don't slow probe you are going to get smashed...

but the chance of that happening is small
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 am

exactly that's why try to slow probe almost every time just to be sure !! it's a bit annoying and all but sure as hell worth it .. better than losing your fleet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 am

your a smart pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)   What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to safty probe??? (like when you are hiting someone???)
Page 1 of 1