Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

How to mask your attacks return time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crusy
Deathstar
Deathstar
crusy

How to mask your attacks return time Empty
PostSubject: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 am

This is a little tip on how you can make it quite hard for someone phalanxing one of your attacks to blind phalanx the returning ships. This only works if you are attacking from your moon.

Tiago Costa aka. mad man sent me the link to this video that describes it quite well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-AgKbPcaa4

The difference to what I usually do is, instead of sending 3k bc ahead, that could still be blind lanxed easily, I send some other ships ahead. This can be a sc, cr, lc, colony or recy, anything really. It just has to be slower then the slowest ship you will be adding at 70% or 80%. If you use 70% slowest the phalanxer will need to guess 1 out of 4 speeds and if you use 80% 1 out of 3.

How to mask your attacks return time 5eadti

This is a farming hit of trent and I. The bunny I sent is a colony ship taking at least 4:02:22, because the slowest RIP at 70% will take that time. The colony ship takes 4:17:50 and we set the RIPs to go at random times between 70%-100%.
Back to top Go down
crusy
Deathstar
Deathstar
crusy

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm

bump

This is a short how to on masking flight times.
Back to top Go down
CC-7567
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
CC-7567

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks crusy...
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 am

thanks for the fast reply man!
Back to top Go down
blackwolf
Cruiser
Cruiser
blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 am

and he has to guess between 3 times if he sees your attack right away!
if he dont and some time has passed, he cannot know the exact range of speeds u could have covered!
awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crusy
Deathstar
Deathstar
crusy

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:11 am

In older versions of ogame I used to let the "bunny" fly, in case I wanted to slow the fleet down later. In the newer version of ogame I can now recall the bunny and still be able to add ships later.

This is pretty cool and you can throw the potential "lanxer" off even better by recalling the bunny right after adding the war ships to it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to mask your attacks return time   How to mask your attacks return time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to mask your attacks return time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Empire :: Galactic Empire :: How To-
Jump to: