Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Empire Alliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Moonshots????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi there, ive been on holiday and really busy at work so ive been building 20% moonchance fleets at all my 6 planets so in the last few weeks have had many fleets destroyed returning 20% chances but so far, after around 20 battles, still no moon.... any1 else been this unlucky??
Back to top Go down
Death Roll
Recycler
Recycler
Death Roll

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:17 pm

One time... on .hr domain... 17 chances of 20% and 20 of 15%... lost fleet and fleet... tryied with cargos,bs,fighters but was unlucky....

then i finnaly got moon with biggest size i ever seen...played about 2 months after and quited Smile
Back to top Go down

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

HaveFun wrote:
One time... on .hr domain... 17 chances of 20% and 20 of 15%... lost fleet and fleet... tryied with cargos,bs,fighters but was unlucky....

then i finnaly got moon with biggest size i ever seen...played about 2 months after and quited Smile

rofl, thanks for the confidence boost Basketball

i'll keep trying as still got another 2 or 3 weeks of 10+ hour days at work pretty much 7 days a week scratch
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Colony Ship
Colony Ship

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:24 pm

my first and currently only moon took 12 tries to get!
Back to top Go down
CC-7567
Battlecruiser
Battlecruiser
CC-7567

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 am

I've never had a problem getting moons... But I use as many LFs as possible for instance, my newest moon almost 6000 LFs sacrificed to get it... But I probably just jinsked it ...
Back to top Go down
yaba
Recycler
Recycler
yaba

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 am

My first moon took about 18 tries.
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Deathstar
Deathstar
Scooter

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:03 am

Burkey wrote:
Hi there, ive been on holiday and really busy at work so ive been building 20% moonchance fleets at all my 6 planets so in the last few weeks have had many fleets destroyed returning 20% chances but so far, after around 20 battles, still no moon.... any1 else been this unlucky??
Unlucky you said? Well, it took me 28 tries 20% chance on a 1 speed uni, think about it. I enjoyed that precious moon for about a month. #2 ranked player popped it like it was a toy balloon, that's when I said deuces to that uni. I've been quite lucky in Electra, 4 to 5 tries average.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonshots???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonshots????   Moonshots???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonshots????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galactic Empire :: Galactic Empire :: How To-
Jump to: